“FisherBroyles took the time to learn about our business, and given the skill level of the FisherBroyles attorneys, we became comfortable allowing them to work directly with our business team…and we’d recommend FisherBroyles to other companies.”
Selected FisherBroyles founding partners, James M. Fisher II and Kevin E. Broyles, selected as #2 on its list of Atlanta’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs (2010).
“FisherBroyles impresses with expert legal counsel and personalized service…”
“…The responsiveness and quality of counsel is unparalleled.”
“…FisherBroyles learned our business quickly, and easily met our expectations regarding work product and turnaround time.”
While we consider all of our more than 500 client relationships confidential, those of our clients that allow us to acknowledge our representation include:
- Aaron’s, Inc.
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.
- AGL Resources, Inc.
- Cadex Inc.
- Carolina Herrera Ltd.
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (an Arm & Hammer company)
- ContactAtOnce!, LLC
- CRISIL Irevna Group, a Standard & Poor’s Company
- CWT Commodities Pte Ltd
- CWT Commodities (USA) LLC
- Delta Airlines, Inc.
- Equifax, Inc.
- Global Health Partners, LP
- Inspection Depot
- INVISTA, S.à.r.l.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America
- Liaison Technologies, Inc.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- Rytech, Inc.
- Saturn Freight Systems, Inc.
- SGD SA
- Stratix Corporation
- Suniva, Inc.
- The National Christian Foundation
- The North Face Apparel Corp.
- Tijuana Flats Burrito Company
- US Lumber Group, Inc.