Alan Wernick and Marty Robins, partners in the FisherBroyles Chicago office, presented an Intellectual Property Boot Camp for Early Stage Companies to the MIT Enterprise Forum of Chicago on September 17, 2013. This workshop reviewed some of the basics in Intellectual Property legal issues in copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and patents. They also discussed those IP practices of greatest value to young and growing companies, recent major IP developments, and cost approximations for several IP-protection techniques.
- FisherBroyles Chicago Partners Present at MIT Enterprise Forum
- Technology Law Quick Tip: Safety in the Cloud
- Corporate Law Update: October 2013
- Do you need to provide sick leave if you’re a small business?
- FisherBroyles Welcomes Cammi R. Jones to the Litigation Group
- IP Quick Tip: In IP, does size really matter?
- Intellectual Property Law Update: September 2013
- FisherBroyles’ Appellate Specialist Jennifer Davidow Volunteers on Appeals of Children’s Protective Services Cases
- FisherBroyles Welcomes Carl Loeffler to the Corporate Practice Group
- FisherBroyles Welcomes Bradley L. Cooper to the Corporate Practice Group
- Corporate Law Newsletter: August 2013
- Corporate Quick Tip: Protecting Personal Assets
- Intellectual Property Law Update
- Litigation Law Update Newsletter: July 2013
- FisherBroyles Announces New Managing Partners for the Atlanta, Chicago, New York, and Palo Alto Offices