T: + 1 646 502 5881
F: + 1 646 502 5832
New York Office
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
- New Jersey
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1996
- Binghamton University, B.A., cum laude, 1993
- Citigroup, Inc.
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Pryor Cashman LLP
Mr. Mizrahi focuses his practice on real estate law and related commercial transactions. He has over 20 years of experience representing clients in the acquisition, joint venture, development, financing, sale and leasing of commercial properties. His leasing expertise is both on the landlord and tenant side and extends across office, retail, hospitality and industrial properties. Mr. Mizrahi’s approach is to help clients successfully navigate through each transaction in the most expeditious and cost-effective manner, advising them of different options and offering creative solutions.
Mr. Mizrahi received his Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Binghamton University and his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School, where he served as an executive editor of the Journal of Law & Policy.
Representative Transactions Include:
- Representing buyers and sellers of office buildings, multifamily buildings and shopping centers in transactions valued in excess of $750MM in the aggregate
- Representing borrowers in connection with the financing of office buildings, hotels, multifamily buildings and shopping centers in transactions valued in excess of $350MM in the aggregate
- Representing sponsors and private equity groups in connection with joint ventures for commercial real estate projects in transactions valued in excess of $75MM in the aggregate
- Office leases in Class A buildings representing owners and tenants where leased space is full floor and multi-floor
- Retail leases in shopping centers and Class A buildings representing owners and national retailers
- Retail leases representing a big box retailer
- Visitor attraction leases representing a European-based company
- Restaurant and spa leases in luxury hotels representing the owner
- Retail and office leases representing Citigroup Inc.