Donna M. Hoffman
T: (203) 240-1606
Mobile: (203) 275-9344
New York Office
- Litigation – Civil Pretrial and Trial Services
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1987
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.B.A., Cum Laude, 1984
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Travelers Property Casualty Company of America, In-House Counsel
Donna focuses her practice on civil pretrial litigation. She has represented businesses and individuals in state and federal courts in Connecticut and New York. She is a dependable and self-motivated attorney with a diverse legal background garnered from practicing law at Skadden Arps and Ropes & Gray, and in-house at a major insurance company. In addition, she clerked for a Barrister at Lincoln’s Inn, London, England.
Whether she is advising large corporate clients, drafting pleadings for a family run business or covering court conferences, clients appreciate her dedication and same-day response to their concerns. Beyond being laser-focused on her client’s goals, Donna is known for her friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Panelist, “Firsthand Accounts of Re-Entry”, panel discussion at New York City Bar, NY, NY, on May 25, 2016.
In the News
- Interviewed, “What is the Law Firm 2.0® Model?”, Legal Productivity Blog, October 4, 2016.
- Co-Author, “10 Critical Components for Relaunch Success in Law”, iRelaunch Blog, January 2016.
- Author, “Products Liability: A Comparison of U.S. and EEC Approaches”, Syracuse Journal of Int’l Law & Commerce, Vol. 13, No. 1, 1986.
- Author, “Technology in Court Reporting Services”, Fairfield County Bar Association Quarterly, 2007.
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, Fundraiser, 2016
- Dylan’s Wings of Change, Fundraiser, 2015-present
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life Fundraiser, 2003-2015