Direct (404) 890-5594
Main (404) 400-4500
- Mailing Address:
945 East Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
- Health and Pharmacy Law
- Litigation & Risk Management
- Litigation – Civil Pretrial and Trial Services
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Georgia
- Southern District of Georgia
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD
- Georgia State University, summa cum laude, Bachelor of Arts in History and Spanish
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Gray, Rust, St. Amand, Moffett & Brieske, LLP
- Owen, Gleaton, Egan, Jones & Sweeney, LLP
Maggie McClatchey is engaged in a general civil litigation practice, representing the interests of insurers with an emphasis on the defense of healthcare and medical practitioners. Ms. McClatchey focuses on the representation of ERISA healthcare plans, as well as their fiduciaries and plan participants in healthcare reimbursement disputes. Prior to joining FisherBroyles, Ms. McClatchey handled a variety of civil litigation matters involving insurance defense, including wrongful death, premises, and product liability claims, medical malpractice claims, and surety and construction law matters.
An Atlanta native, Ms. McClatchey earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2010, where she served on the Mock Trial Executive Board, coordinated the Beaird Closing Argument Competition, and coached the National Mock Trial Team. Ms. McClatchey also served on the law school Honor Court.
Following law school, Ms. McClatchey worked as a fellow at Atlanta Legal Aid Society assisting clients with a variety of consumer and public benefits issues.
Ms. McClatchey received her B.A. in History and Spanish summa cum laude from Georgia State University in 2005. While in college, Ms. McClatchey managed a local upscale, high-volume restaurant. Prior to entering college, Ms. McClatchey was a professional ballet dancer with the Sarasota Ballet of Florida.
Admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 2010, Ms. McClatchey is admitted into the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Northern District of Georgia, the Southern District of Georgia, the Georgia Supreme Court, and the Georgia Court of Appeals. She is a member of the Georgia State Bar Association, Atlanta Bar Association, DeKalb County Bar Association, American Bar Association, Federal Bar Association-Atlanta Division, DRI, and the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association. She is also a member of the Junior League of Atlanta, where she is currently the chair of the Public and Political Affairs Committee.
- Compelling Nonsignatories to Arbitration, For the Defense (Feb. 2014) (co-author)
- Public Official and Fiduciary Bonds, New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition (Lexis Nexis) (co-author chapter)