Mr. Pollard serves as co-chair of the firm’s Products Liability Litigation and Counseling Practice Group.
Mr. Pollard approaches litigation and trial like a sniper, pinpointing the most rapid route to victory, defeating opponents with unique and alternative tactics, and focusing on core issues. Throughout his career, clients have relied upon Mr. Pollard to prosecute or protect them from high-exposure lawsuits through efficient, but aggressive, litigation and trial practice.
Recognizing that no two lawsuits are alike, Bryan quickly discerns the law and unique facts governing each individual case to develop pre-trial tactics and prepare a focused blueprint for a sound strategic posture at trial. He also conducts a thorough analysis of the applicable law and industry standards at the outset of each case to develop unique arguments and identify any defenses or arguments that could be leveraged to bring about a favorable outcome.
Mr. Pollard’s practice focuses on business and commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, trade secrets, products liability, real estate litigation, environmental law and litigation, healthcare litigation, professional liab...
- Honors & Awards
- George Haze Cobb Trial Advocacy Award (2013)
- George Haze Cobb Trial Advocacy Award (2011)
- Texas Super Lawyers, Texas Rising Star (2011)
- Defense Counsel Honor Roll, Medmarc Insurance Company (2009)
- Presentations & Teaching Experience
- Non-Economic Damages, Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, New York, NY (2017)
- Trucking Claims and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, American International Group, Inc. (AIG), Dallas, TX (2016)
- Jury Selection and Trial Tactics, Sedgwick CMS, Irving, TX (2014)
- Use of Social Media, Sedgwick CMS, Irving, TX (2013)
- “Innocent Seller” Immunity and Indemnification Statutes: Survey, CLM 2013 Products Liability Committee Mini-Conference, Dallas, TX (2013)
- Comparative and Contributory Negligence, AmTrust Group, Dallas, TX (2012)
- Surveillance and Investigation, CNA Insurance Webinar, National (2012)
- Emergency Medicine Liability, CNA Insurance Webinar, National (2012)
- Texas Recreational Claims: Packing the Right Gear, Markel Insurance, Richmond, VA (2009)
- Utilizing Paralegals – The Attorney’s Perspective, State Bar of Texas, Paralegal Division, CLE Course, Dallas, TX (2008)
- Payment and Mechanic’s Lien Issues, Managing Construction Projects Seminar, Fort Worth, TX (2007)
- The Construction Contract, Managing Construction Projects Seminar, Fort Worth, TX (2007)
- Impact of Mechanics Liens on Real Property, Rattikan Title, Texas Title Insurance Law Seminar, Fort Worth, TX (2007).
- Impact of Mechanics Liens on Real Property, Texas Title Insurance Law Seminar, Arlington, TX (2006)
- Ethical Issues Involving Contracts, Texas Contract Law for Professional Engineers Seminar, Arlington, TX (2006)
- Introduction to Contract Law, Texas Contract Law for Professional Engineers Seminar, Arlington, TX (2006)
Bryan D. Pollard
Partner | Co-Chair Products Liability Litigation & Counseling
U.S. Dist. Ct. Northern Dist. of Texas
U.S. Dist. Ct. Southern Dist. of Texas
U.S. Dist. Ct. Eastern Dist. of Texas
U.S. Dist. Ct. Western Dist. of Texas
University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1995
Hardin-Simmons University, B.A., English, 1993
Prior Law Firm Experience
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker, LLP
Brown McCarroll, LLP (now Husch Blackwell LLP)