Mr. Davis focuses on leading cross-border investment and strategic transactions for an array of large multinationals, governments, financial institutions, developers, investors, smaller and closely held private companies, boards of directors and special committees, particularly on infrastructure matters.
His expertise is primarily in the corporate commercial and finance practice areas, and also extends to a range of regulatory matters.
He previously worked at leading international law firms and completed his training contract with Dentons.
Prior to joining the firm, he had senior in-house leadership roles in a GCC sovereign.
He has worked on transactions in over 20 jurisdictions and has advised his clients in APAC, EMEA and the Americas. He has experience advising state-owned enterprises in multiple jurisdictions in EMEA.
He has been recognized by Chambers Global and Legal 500. He is described by Legal 500 EMEA as being “very good at finding solutions”, “extremely responsive to client needs”, and “very thorough”.
Clients look to him for a range of legal, business, negotiations, and strategic capabilities needed to successfully close th...
- Corporate Experience
- NEOM, Chief Legal Officer
- Representative Transactions
- Advising leading financial institutions on syndicated loans for large-scale infrastructure projects
- Advising a leading infrastructure company on multiple national critical infrastructure projects
- Advised an APAC financial institution on a secured credit facility in respect of a commodities project in the Americas
- Advising corporates on a broad range of commercial transactions in the fast-moving consumer goods, retail, health, e-commerce, transportation, education and TMT industries
- Advising governments and sponsors in respect of greenfield infrastructure projects and infrastructure funds
- Advising an international mining company on its proposed joint venture arrangements with a state-owned enterprise
- Advised a developer on the development of a large greenfield social infrastructure project
- Advised a blockchain development company on legal matters during its international expansion into EMEA
- Advised an entertainment company on its tender offer and re-financing
- Presentations and Teaching Experience
- Presenter at various government-sponsored conferences over the last decade in APAC and EMEA.
- Numerous articles and citations credited to him by legal industry publications and climate and infrastructure journals.
FisherBroyles UK LLP (“FisherBroyles UK”) is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC426505, and which practices from 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT. A list of members of FisherBroyles UK is available for inspection at that address. FisherBroyles UK is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with registered number 658162. FisherBroyles UK is connected with its affiliate in the US, FisherBroyles LLP, although they are two separate legal entities. The word “partner” denotes a member of FisherBroyles UK or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications.
England and Wales
Harvard Business School, Executive Education Course: Compensation Committees: New Challenges, New Solutions
Aston University, MSc
Haskayne School of Business / Faculty of Law – University of Calgary, MBA / LLB (Hon. Society, Collegiate Schools of Business (MBA))
Werklund School of Education / Faculty of Humanities – University of Calgary, BEd / BA (English)
Prior Law Firm Experience
Dentons (formerly Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP)
Shearman & Sterling LLP
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
King & Wood Mallesons (MENA) LLP