FisherBroyles has a real estate team with not only large law firm and in-house legal experience but also a wealth of diversified real estate and corporate expertise. The Real Estate Group understands the significant changes taking place and challenges in the real estate industry and is committed to meeting evolving client needs in the area. Our role on the client’s team is to provide common-sense solutions to the increasingly complex problems that arise in commercial real estate transactions, whether it be a large multi-state transaction or a smaller deal.
We represent clients in all aspects of the acquisition, financing, development, construction, leasing and disposition of a wide variety of commercial property types throughout the United States.
Among the real estate services FisherBroyles provides are:
- Purchase/Sale Transactions – Including the acquisition and assemblage of fee simple interests in raw land or developed projects, and the sale and acquisition of joint venture interests, limited liability company (LLC) memberships and other partnership/membership interests.
- Real Estate Development – Encompassing all aspects of the development process, from due diligence and land acquisition through the financing, construction, leasing and disposition phases, as well as structuring and drafting of operating, shareholder and partnership agreements (for ownership and management), as well as the formation of LLCs.
- Commercial Leasing – Representation of landlords, tenants, and management companies in the leasing and management of all types of commercial property.
- Real Estate Financing and Refinancing – Financing of all types of transactions from acquisition and construction loans to refinancing and workouts.
- Hospitality – Representation of hotel owners, management companies and franchisors in the acquisition, development, management and branding of hotel properties, and the drafting and negotiation of related purchase and sale, management, franchising, financing and joint venture agreements.
- Corporate/Securities – Assist in the transfer of real estate in acquisitions and divestitures of public and private companies, as well as perform loan and real estate due diligence for private securities offerings, underwriting of initial public offerings and bond offerings.
- Retail: Shopping centers, mixed use, “big box” and “small shop” retail
- Industrial: Distribution facilities, factories and warehouses
- Apartments, planned communities and residential subdivisions
- Condominiums and conversions: residential, commercial and mixed-use
- Healthcare facilities
- Undeveloped land
TYPES OF CLIENTS:
- Retail developers
- Industrial developers
- Institutional investors
- Retailers, including “big box” and “small shop” retailers
- Public homebuilders
- National, regional and community banks
- Pension funds