Steven D. Szuch
Direct: (248) 925-8668
Fax: (248) 928-2314
- Commercial Transactions
- Financial Services & Lending
- General Corporate
- Real Estate
- Wayne State University Law School — Juris Doctor, 1998
- University of Michigan — Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- Purchasing & Supplier Development – Prince Corporation (now Johnson Controls)
- Senior Tax Consultant – PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Vice President, Real Estate – Plante Moran CRESA, LLC
- Chief Legal Officer – i-llumen Holdings, LLC (and all related entities)
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Strobl & Sharp, P.C.
Corporate attorney with expertise in all types of general matters as well as complex business and real estate transactions, and bank/loan documentation and workouts. Significant experience and success crafting and implementing practical solutions for clients in a number of industry vertical markets across the country. Representative clients include startups, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, privately held entities, lenders, borrowers, real estate developers, service providers and technology companies.