Andrew J. King
T: (404) 890-5581
- Mailing Address:
945 East Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
- Health and Pharmacy Law
- Litigation – Civil Pretrial and Trial Services
- Litigation and Risk Management
- Professional and Management Liability
- University of Georgia School of Law; J.D., 2011
- University of Georgia; B.A. Speech Communication, cum laude; B.A. Spanish, cum laude, 2000
Large Law Firm Experience:
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP
Andrew King is a Partner in the FisherBroyles’ Atlanta office. Mr. King defends physicians, hospitals, nurses, nursing homes, dentists, psychotherapists, pharmacists, physical therapists, technicians, and other medical providers in medical malpractice cases. Additionally, he represents ERISA healthcare plans, their fiduciaries, and plan participants in healthcare reimbursement disputes. Mr. King represents medical providers in privileging matters and state composite board hearings. He has experience in all civil litigation matters including pre-lawsuit investigations, trial, and appeals. He has been selected as a Super Lawyer’s Rising Star for 2017, 2018, and 2019. He was also recognized by GeorgiaTrend as a Legal Elite for 2018.
In law school, Mr. King was honored to be placed on multiple moot court teams traveling around the nation representing his school. He was also made the Treasurer and Secretary of the UGA Moot Court Team. He served as the Notes Editor for UGA’s Journal of Intellectual Property. He was also selected to clerk for and draft opinions in both the District Court for the Middle District of Georgia and the Superior Court of Athens-Clarke County during law school.
Mr. King is admitted to practice law in Georgia’s trial courts, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- Making the Most of E-Discovery: Methods and Tips to Save Time and Money, Verdict, January 2014
- World War Google: How the Google Book Settlement Could Catalyze New Markets and Technologies, http://blogs.portafolio.co/juridica/