A Better Way to Practice Law
At FisherBroyles, our Law Firm 2.0® business model aligns the interests of clients and our people by identifying and eliminating the inefficiencies of the traditional law firm business model. While our firm resembles other large, global law firms in terms of the sophistication, breadth, and experience of our partners, we leverage technology and talent instead of real estate to deliver clients the highest quality legal counsel, resulting in a more efficient law practice. The distributed nature of our partnership allows us to work wherever and whenever clients need us. We focus on delivering long-term value rather than short-term profits. Unbound by geographic location, we attract the best lawyers wherever they are located. Unburdened by inefficient overhead, our Law Firm 2.0® business model allows us to produce the highest quality work product, delivered faster and more efficiently than traditional, global firms.
Our partnership is comprised of some of the brightest legal minds from some of the largest law firms and some of the most sophisticated corporate legal departments in the world, and all must meet our standards of excellence to join our team. The removal of traditional law firm inefficiencies allows our people to develop long-term client relationships, deliver more value to our clients, and to earn unparalleled compensation. Our people are empowered.
There are many things that differentiate FisherBroyles’ work culture from other global law firms:
- No minimum billing quotas;
- Earn significantly more per billable hour;
- Leverage time and earn substantial origination credit for all work performed for clients you bring to the firm, even when another attorney is doing the work;
- Earn “equity-based” recruiting bonuses;
- Participate in a completely transparent, upfront, and objective compensation model;
- Work from any physical location that you or your client desire;
- Develop new clients more easily with the firm’s Law Firm 2.0® business model;
- Experience a true, flexible schedule; and
- Experience a meaningful work-life balance while in a meritocratic law firm environment.
If you are a highly-qualified candidate with at least seven years’ experience gained in a sophisticated law firm, corporate department, or government agency, and want to know more about being part of The Next Generation Law Firm®, please send your resume to recruiting@fisherbroyles.