FisherBroyles consistently meets our rigid requirements for the delivery of timely, quality services.
Selected FisherBroyles founding partners, James M. Fisher II and Kevin E. Broyles, selected as #2 on its list of Atlanta’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs (2010).
“FisherBroyles impresses with expert legal counsel and personalized service…”
Ready for a Better Way to Practice Law?
At FisherBroyles, LLP, our Law Firm 2.0® business model aligns the interests of clients and attorneys by identifying and eliminating the inefficiencies of the traditional law firm business model.
FisherBroyles resembles a large traditional firm only in the sophistication, breadth, and experience of our partners. We leverage the latest technology, which results in a more efficient law practice, instead of unnecessary overhead. We are able to provide value without sacrificing quality.
We have assembled a partnership of highly-qualified attorneys from some of the largest law firms and some of the most sophisticated corporate legal departments in the U.S. The removal of inefficiencies also allows our attorneys to easily develop long-term business relationships, while billing less and earning more. Our attorneys both cloud compute and cloud commute.
All of our attorneys are full partners, and all are veterans of large law firms (including Alston & Bird, King & Spalding, Baker & McKenzie, Akin Gump, Greenberg Traurig, Jones Day, Epstein Becker, Morris Manning & Martin, Holland & Knight, McKenna Long Aldridge, and DLA Piper, just to name a few), and all must meet our standards of excellence to join our team.
There are many things that differentiate FisherBroyles’ work culture from that of the traditional “Big Law” firms:
- There are no minimum billing quotas;
- You earn significantly more per billable hour;
- You can leverage your time and earn a percentage of the fees collected from all work performed for clients you bring to FisherBroyles, even when another attorney is doing the work;
- You can earn “equity-based” recruiting bonuses;
- Our compensation model is completely transparent, upfront, and objective;
- You can work from any physical location that you or your client desire;
- Our Law Firm 2.0® business model is easy to distinguish from traditional law firm models, which makes it easier to develop new clients;
- You can have a true flexible schedule; and
- You can experience a meaningful work-life balance while in a different, and better, law firm environment.
If you are a highly-qualified candidate with at least 7 years of experience, have large law firm/in-house training, and want to know more about being part of The Next Generation Law Firm®, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org