Selected FisherBroyles founding partners, James M. Fisher II and Kevin E. Broyles, selected as #1 on its list of Atlanta’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs (2011).
“FisherBroyles impresses with expert legal counsel and personalized service in contrast to other firms who impress with sophisticated architecture, expensive dinners and tickets to entertainment events. FisherBroyles can offer their services at half the costs of other big name firms because they focus on what truly drives value; delivering expert legal counsel.”
“FisherBroyles has allowed us to protect our company and intellectual property through precise, cost-effective advice on matters ranging from customer contracts to complex patents. They have been a perfect match for our company and shareholders.” – Randall Ray, CEO, Copper Range, Inc.
“FisherBroyles always exceeds our expectations and delivers work of consistently high quality at rates which provide amazing value. I wish I had found them sooner.”
“FisherBroyles took the time to learn about our business, and given the skill level of the FisherBroyles attorneys, we became comfortable allowing them to work directly with our business team…and we’d recommend FisherBroyles to other companies.”
“…FisherBroyles learned our business quickly, and easily met our expectations regarding work product and turnaround time.”
Ready for a Better Way to Practice Law?
At FisherBroyles, LLP, our Law Firm 2.0® business model aligns the interests of clients and attorneys by identifying and eliminating the inefficiencies of the traditional law firm business model.
FisherBroyles resembles a large traditional firm only in the sophistication, breadth, and experience of our partners. We leverage the latest technology, which results in a more efficient law practice, instead of unnecessary overhead. We are able to provide value without sacrificing quality.
We have assembled a partnership of highly-qualified attorneys from some of the largest law firms and some of the most sophisticated corporate legal departments in the U.S. The removal of inefficiencies also allows our attorneys to easily develop long-term business relationships, while billing less and earning more. Our attorneys both cloud compute and cloud commute.
All of our attorneys are full partners, and all are veterans of large law firms (including Alston & Bird, King & Spalding, Baker & McKenzie, Akin Gump, Greenberg Traurig, Jones Day, Epstein Becker, Morris Manning & Martin, Holland & Knight, McKenna Long Aldridge, and DLA Piper, just to name a few), and all must meet our standards of excellence to join our team.
There are many things that differentiate FisherBroyles’ work culture from that of the traditional “Big Law” firms:
- There are no minimum billing quotas;
- You earn significantly more per billable hour;
- You can leverage your time and earn a percentage of the fees collected from all work performed for clients you bring to FisherBroyles, even when another attorney is doing the work;
- You can earn “equity-based” recruiting bonuses;
- Our compensation model is completely transparent, upfront, and objective;
- You can work from any physical location that you or your client desire;
- Our Law Firm 2.0® business model is easy to distinguish from traditional law firm models, which makes it easier to develop new clients;
- You can have a true flexible schedule; and
- You can experience a meaningful work-life balance while in a different, and better, law firm environment.
If you are a highly-qualified candidate with at least 7 years of experience, have large law firm/in-house training, and want to know more about being part of The Next Generation Law Firm®, please send your resume to email@example.com