T: (347) 449-1013
New York and Los Angeles Offices
- Project Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Services & Lending
- General Corporate
- Natural Resources (Oil & Gas; Fisheries)
- Ship Finance (Maritime)
- Private Equity
- Technology Licensing
- New York
- University of Southern California and Cambridge University, England, A.B. (Man of Troy award, full-tuition scholarship, Honors Program; USC Rugby)
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., LL.M (St Peter Canisius Fellow; Managing Editor, Law and Policy in International Business)
- Goethe University of Frankfurt, Germany (Schulte zur Hausen Fellow; Lecturer-in-Law)
Large Law Firm Experience
- Head of Global Project Finance and Privatization, Cadwalader, Wickersham and Taft
- Head of Energy, Kaye Scholer
Mr. Rosendahl has over thirty years experience in large corporate and financial transactions, including project finance and mergers and acquisitions. He represents financial institutions, sponsors, developers, private equity investors, and underwriters in complex financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, international transactions, and technology licensing. His industry experience encompasses energy and infrastructure, including renewable energy, natural resources (including oil and gas and fisheries), transportation, and manufacturing. Mr. Rosendahl’s practice is both global and bi-coastal and he has been recognized among both “Top Lawyers in Manhattan” (New York Times) and “Top Lawyers in California“ (American Lawyer Media).
Mr. Rosendahl has produced multiple publications and has been a frequent speaker and lecturer at seminars and universities including the Institute for International Business Transactions, Tokyo, the University of Business and International Economics, Beijing, and the Universities of Frankfurt, Cologne, and Heidelberg. He has been quoted in the New York Times, Financial Times, Houston Chronicle, Bangkok Post, Manila Times, Frankfurter Allgemeine, and Dow Jones.
Mr. Rosendahl has served as an active member of the Project finance and Energy Committees of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Vice President of the Asia-Pacific Lawyers Association, Co-Founder and US Council Member of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association, Chairman of the Asia-Pacific Law Committee of the American Bar Association International Section, and Foreign Services Advisor to the United States Trade Representative.