I am an international employment lawyer – I support businesses in the UK and across the world with tricky (or potentially tricky) situations involving their people. Clients tell me they appreciate my feel for managing sensitive reputational and commercial issues, not just the legal detail.
I provide strategic advice to multinational and domestic clients in a range of sectors including technology, the creative world, sport and financial services, with a particular focus on:
- designing and managing team moves
- international mobility and immigration
- protecting businesses from harm by enforcing post-termination restrictions, and designing holistic retention strategies
- managing difficult exits
- managing domestic, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional restructuring projects and site closures/moves
- dealing with sensitive grievance, disciplinary and performance management issues
- employment litigation in the High Court and Employment Tribunal
- designing innovative employment models suitable for a workplace landscape in flux
I’m described as ‘engaging’, ‘robust’ and ‘creative’. I...
FisherBroyles UK LLP (“FisherBroyles UK”) is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC426505, and which practices from 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT. A list of members of FisherBroyles UK is available for inspection at that address. FisherBroyles UK is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with registered number 658162. FisherBroyles UK is connected with its affiliate in the US, FisherBroyles LLP, although they are two separate legal entities. The word “partner” denotes a member of FisherBroyles UK or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications.
A list of the members of FisherBroyles UK is available for inspection at the above address. Further information about FisherBroyles UK can be found in the UK Legal Notice and Privacy Notice.
FisherBroyles UK opposes all forms of slavery and human trafficking, and is committed to taking steps to ensure that these do not occur in its business or in its supply chains. For further details, see our Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement.
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. For more details, see our Complaint Handling Procedure.
England & Wales
Oxford University, Law, 2005
Prior Law Firm Experience
Arnold Bloch Leibler
Burges Salmon LLP
Taylor Vinters LLP